Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy Code
Under Article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We https://www.quartettofelix.it we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and stored by our website and how it is used.
Registration Files (Log Files)
Like many other Web sites, our use of log files. These files simply record your site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and analysis of the hosting services.
The information in the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit pages and entry or the number of clicks.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. The IP addresses and other information are not linked to any personal information that can be identified, then all the data are collected in a completely anonymous way.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the user’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on surfing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized each time you visit the site.
How to disable cookies
And ‘possible to disable cookies directly from your browser, accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some navigation features of the site.
The cookies used on this site may fall under the following categories.
- strictly necessary for
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to work properly. For example, they keep you connected while browsing avoiding that the site requires you to connect several times to access pages.
- the preferences rescue
These cookies allow us to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Activities Statistics and
Audience Measurement (eg Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in an anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with websites providing information on the sections visited, time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
- Cookies social media (eg
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common feature of the major social media and provide it within the site. In particular, allow the registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and comments of the site’s pages on social, enabling the capabilities of “likes” on Facebook and “+1” on G +.
Purpose of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also the sending of commercial information, news, updates on initiatives of this site and of its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
- possible sale to third parties of such data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and for sending commercial communications.
- perform its obligations under any laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be as follows:
- collecting data with single-mode opt, in a special database;
- recording and processing of paper and / or magnetic;
- organization in an automatic archives, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data are required.
In accordance with Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Act, we announce that your rights regarding the processing of the data are:
- to know, through free access to the existence of data processing that can affect you;
- be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the controller,
- the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of existing data;
- to wholly or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data about you to the scope of the collection;
Please note that the data controller in any operation of law:
- Vincenzo Meriani
- Tax Code: MRNVCN92T07H703X
- Via F. Francesca, 86
- 84100 – Salerno (SA)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Act or for the deletion of data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels available. All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall protection through password.
Information for children
We consider important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has in its database the personal information of a child, please contact us immediately (using the supplied email) and we will do everything possible to remove that information as soon as possible.